Counter Sales Apprentice – Hyde
Illingworth Ingham M/cr Ltd has been a highly successful, independent, family run Timber merchant since 1929. This is an excellent opportunity to join one of our many branches across the north west.
We have a vacancy for a full time Counter Sales Apprentice at our branch in Hyde. You will be working within a close-knit team and will be dealing with our customers on a daily basis.
L2 Trade Supplier
Throughout your apprenticeship, you will play a key role in assisting customers with our full range of building supplies products with an emphasis on Timber and Joinery. Product knowledge and customer service.
Your duties will include:
- Managing stock in and out (to external clients)
- Picking and Packing
- Store transfers & stock control
- Completing the paperwork within the office
- Raising quotations
- Processing orders
- Answering the phone, taking sales queries and orders
- Additional responsibilities as industry knowledge grows
The candidate should be eager to learn and enjoy working as part of a team.
Monday to Thursday 07.30 – 17.00 / Friday 08:00 – 16.00 & Saturdays 2 in 3 08:00am – 12.30pm (Under review – aim to reduce the number of Saturdays for each employee dependent on new hires)
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive salary and annual bonus
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Great discounts across Illingworth Ingham Ltd
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Opportunities for career progression and further training