We are looking for an administrative apprentice to support our product management team. The successful candidate would be involved in many different aspects of the business, including collaborative duties across a number of departments, plant, marketing, technical and commercial along with maintaining the company database. You would play a central role in supporting the working culture and operational efficiency of the office and as a result you must be a detail-oriented multi-tasker, who is comfortable both taking direction and showing initiative.
The main responsibilities of this role include, but are not limited to:
- Provide efficient administrative support to the product management function.
- Updating and maintaining product data and associated information
- Maintaining the product management dashboards, assisting with the analysis of trends from sales and marketing information.
- Assisting with product testing preparation and processes.
- Reviewing competitor activity and developments
- Reporting on project management activities using the Knauf Insulation I-Way system
- Coordinate the resolution of marketing inbox queries that require P.M input
- Check accuracy of data / images on webpages and solution guides
- Complete your apprenticeship programme with the support and guidance of PM
You should be able to demonstrate, the following characteristics;
- Professional self-presentation
- Good customer service skills
- A willingness to learn
- Enthusiastic approach to all tasks undertaken
- Willing to work independently and as part of a team
No Experience required, Full training will be provided:
Your Apprenticeship: L3 Business Administrator
The programme duration is 12 months, designed to build your knowledge, skills and behaviours. Covering processes and procedures, stakeholder management, problem solving, and other business fundamentals. You will have a dedicated coach to support your learning and complete with a L3 qualification equivalent to 2 A Levels, along with any Maths or English completed.
SALARY: Minimum Living Wage / Apprenticeship wage (age specific)