Location: Banbury, Oxfordshire
GRAF UK are one of the fastest-growing suppliers of sustainable water management systems in the UK. Specialising in rainwater harvesting, stormwater management, wastewater treatment and above ground garden tanks and containers.
We are looking for an administrator to join a professional sales team. The successful candidate would be involved in many different aspects of the business, including processing customer orders and maintaining the company database. You would play a central role in supporting the working culture and operational efficiency of the office and as a result you must be a detail-oriented multi-tasker, who is comfortable both taking direction and showing initiative.
The main responsibilities of this role include, but are not limited to:
- Provide efficient administrative support to all sales & support staff
- Updating and maintaining product data and associated information
- Processing trade applications and maintaining the company database
- Maintenance of online customer spread sheets
- Effective screening of incoming calls
- Filling invoices and credit notes
- Day to day management of post and banking
- Ordering office supplies and stationery
- Processing customer orders whilst working towards organising collections and deliveries
- Providing customers with telephone and email support
You should be able to demonstrate, the following characteristics;
- Professional self-presentation
- Good customer service skills
- A willingness to learn
- Enthusiastic approach to all tasks undertaken
- Willing to work independently and as part of a team
No Experience required, Full training will be provided:
L3 Business Administrator
The programme duration is 12 months, designed to build your knowledge, skills and behaviours. Covering processes and procedures, stakeholder management, problem solving, and other business fundamentals. You will have a dedicated coach to support your learning and complete with a L3 qualification equivalent to 2 A Levels, along with any Maths or English completed.