Location: North West UK (M62 Corridor)
Salary: Competitive Basic Salary + Excellent Performance Driven Rewards
Job Reference: 3777
Are you an experienced sales professional with a strong background in the construction sector looking to enhance your career?
If so, then this dynamic Regional Sales Manager’s role with one of the UK’s longest established and highly regarded building product manufacturers might be the opportunity you’ve been looking for.
With an unparalleled reputation built over 100 years in business, our Client is an award winning, British manufacturer with expertise in the design and supply of a wide range of products for the civil engineering and construction markets.
A family business with values to match, our Client is committed not only to the continuous development of their technologies and products, but also to their people. They believe people are the heart of their business and work hard to ensure they are rewarded for their hard work with excellent career progression opportunities, job flexibility and training.
As part of a small, dedicated field sales team, you will be responsible for maximising opportunities through developing and maintaining long term, profitable relationships with Builders Merchants and Contractors throughout the North West of England.
You will be responsible for designing and implementing a regional sales strategy that will be focused on increasing awareness, market share and revenue of our Client’s product range.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
· Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
· Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
· Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
· Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
· Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
· Analyse the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
· Service existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
· Submit orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
· Provide customer training in merchant depots
· Attend customer open days and exhibitions, both on stands and for research purposes.
· Support the launch of new products
· Develop joint marketing plans with customers where applicable.
· Maintain accurate customer records.
· Prepare sales forecasts
· Proven work experience as a sales representative
· Excellent knowledge of MS Office
· Familiarity with BRM and CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships
· Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
· Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
· Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
· Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
· Accurate and prompt administration, organisation and planning
· Strong communication skills
· Being analytical and understanding numeric data
· Stress management and conflict resolution skills
· Professional, reliable and diligent
· Positive attitude and outlook
· Experience in the Civil Engineering/ Drainage sector would be an advantage but not essential
All necessary training in relevant aspects of our Client’s business will be provided along with continuous training and development opportunities.
Location/Area NORTH WEST UK (M62 Corridor)
Salary COMPETITIVE BASIC SALARY + EXCELLENT PERFORMANCE DRIVEN REWARDS
Benefits COMPANY CAR, LAPTOP, MOBILE, PENSION ETC
Vacancy No: 3777
To apply or to find out more:
Consultant Hayley Reynolds
Tel No 01234 826450 Ext 108
Related Jobs (17)
Experienced Merchant Counter Sales Person – Cranleigh – GU6 8RZ on 14th July 2019 Full Time