If you live in the Northern/Midlands region of the UK and have current external sales experience and a background in Construction and/or Civil Engineering coupled with a passion for Storm Water Control, ACO Water Management has the opportunity for you.
This newly created position will be responsible for actively promoting our Storm Water Control (SWC) products in our Northern region, to help achieve team sales targets. Ideally you will reside in the North/Midlands boundary with the ability to cover the North of the UK.
Your key tasks will include (not exhaustive):
- Achieving and surpassing Regional & National sales targets
- Taking high ownership of projects and managing each project through our CRM system
- Identifying and providing contractor and project leads
- Value engineering on projects to maximise the benefit to the customer
- Support other external teams through the delivery of CPD and product presentations
- Providing technical support to internal and external teams
- Assist and provide support on site, where necessary
- Responsible for managing agreed Accounts. Ensuring excellent customer service is maintained at all times
- Driving client approvals, especially with Water Authorities, Local Authorities and County Councils
- Working in conjunction with distribution partners
- With good selling and negotiation skills, combined with experience in the above list, ideally you will:
- A degree in Civil Engineering or similar
- Have excellent Commercial awareness and experience
- Be technically minded, ideally with the ability to interpret and work with drawings
- Be hard working, creative, entrepreneurial and focused on delivery
- Have experience working alongside contractors
- Have SuDS awareness and knowledge and an understanding of structures
- Be flexible, cooperative, and communicative
- Be educated to a degree level, preferred but not essential
- Have the ability to manage sales objectives and take high ownership of projects
- Have good organisational skills
- Have good relationship building skills
- Have experience in using CRM systems
- Be socially mature and professional
Only candidates with full driving license will be considered.
You will be home based with occasional meetings and visits to our Head Office in Shefford, Bedfordshire.
Related Jobs (2)
Plant Fitter – North London / Middlesex / Enfield – GCS Associates on 15th February 2019 Full Time