Salary: £55-65k Basic plus 35% Bonus plus Car
Product: Building Supplies / Construction Materials / Insulation
Have you Management experience within the Building Supplies sector? If so, we would love to hear from you.
Branch / Depot Manager with trade sector experience in heavy-side building materials or insulation materials required for one of the UKs leading builders’ supplies distributors. Fantastic Salary up to £55,000/£65,000 plus 35%bonus, company vehicle and national company benefits.
£10-15m turnover depot with circa 25 staff.
As Branch / Depot Manager you will have complete responsibility for the day to day management of a branch. We are looking for a strong all-rounder with a good sales drive and an entrepreneurial flare with the ability to lead from the front.
Primary responsibilities are driving the growth of the business, including profit & loss responsibility, staff development and coaching and ensuring that health and safety is adhered to at all times. You will be commercially astute with a proven ability to influence staff members and drive sales.
As Branch Manager your role is to continually improve the profitable sales and margins within the branch, as well as developing a highly customer focused, results driven team.
- Proven experience of branch management within the merchant / construction materials sector
- Strong commercial acumen and negotiation skills
- Ability to communicate confidently at all levels
- Strong knowledge of heavy side building materials
- Successful track record of branch management within the construction supply sector
Our client is a recognised Investor in People with staff development, training and recognition at the forefront of their business. The package includes:
- Starting salary of up to £65,000 dependent upon experience
- Strong performance related bonus structure
- Company vehicle
- Generous holiday entitlements
- Pension contributions
- Excellent opportunities for training and career development
If you feel that you meet the requirements, please apply online or contact the office: 0161 660 2548. APPLY NOW!! Please quote Ref: BMB/MP-10356