BRANCH MANAGER – BUILDERS MERCHANT
Vacancy No 3535
We are retained by a market leading distributor of HEAVYSIDE & LIGHTSIDE PRODUCTS who, due to continued success, are seeking to recruit a professional BRANCH MANAGER to lead their team.
Reporting to: Area Director
- Identifying and developing branch staff for possible future promotion.
- Efficiently dealing with people management issues, as and when they arise.
- Establishing relationships and communicating effectively with colleagues, Area Managers, customers and suppliers.
- Using initiative to identify and solve problems.
- Making competent commercial decisions in-line with Senior Management.
- Ensuring good housekeeping within the branch and warehouse to provide a safe, professional environment.
- Promoting responsible attitudes towards health & safety.
- Managing the branch administration to meet company standards and agreed deadlines.
- Ensuring active compliance with legislation and company policies within the branch.
- Working with stock replenishment to ensure that the stock is maintained to meet customer needs.
- Controlling the branch stock, via deliveries and the timely return of faulty/damaged goods and ensuring up-to-date accurate stock records.
- Ensuring that branch assets are properly maintained and protected from possible damage and theft.
- Reviewing reports and dealing with queries arising.
- Ensuring that the end of day procedures, including the banking are completed in a safe, accurate and timely manner.
- Willing to perform any other duties as may be deemed necessary or as may be required by the company.
- Branch staff
- Area Manager
- Support Departments
- Regional Director
- Key Account Manager/Sales Representative
Measurements of success:
- Branch financial performance against budget.
- Percentage of active customers and profitable sales.
- Effective control of stock and assets against company policies.
- High staff retention and motivation levels.
As our Client’s business is rapidly expanding, they are able to offer an extremely attractive salary package along with excellent benefits to the right Candidate.
Salary – NEGOTIABLE + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
Location – EASTBOURNE/ HASTINGS AREA
To apply or to find out more please contact Angela Adams on 01234 826450 Ext 3 or follow the link below to email. Please remember to refer to the Vacancy No 3535 when applying for this position.