Rupipe Drain & Duct Supplies Ltd has been successfully trading in the construction industry since 2014 specialising in the supply of all forms of plastic drainage and ducting products.
The company is a truly independent family run merchant, proud to offer our customers a flexible, friendly approach that tailors to their every requirement.
We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic branch operative apprentice. This job plays an important role in ensuring an efficient flow of goods and service between manufacturers and their skilled trade customer base. No Experience is required as the successful candidate will be given full training throughout their apprenticeship.
Your responsibilities include:
- Answering incoming customer telephone calls and emails enquiries
- Processing orders
- Communicating with customers and manufacturers through outgoing emails and telephone calls
- Raising quotations
- Trade Counter sales and payments
- Completing all office related paperwork accurately
- Picking and packing
- Some stock control and transfers
- Additional responsibilities as industry knowledge grows
Throughout your 12 Month Apprenticeship Programme, you will learn how to:
- Communicate confidently with customers to promote how Rupipe can best serve their needs
- Assist customers in exploring civils and drainage product ranges, plus alternative and complementary goods and services
- Process and record the receipt, storage, assembly and dispatch of goods
We are looking for someone with a genuine interest in delivering outstanding customer service. The successful candidate will be diligent with a positive attitude and willingness to learn.
At the end of the apprenticeship, a Level 2 Trade Supplier qualification will be attained along with any completed Maths or English.
**Please note Manual lifting of products is also required on a frequent basis – training will be provided**
- Good communicator
- Teamwork skills
- Wants to progress and develop in the business
- Hardworking team player who is self-motivated
- Should be well presented and operate in a clean and tidy manner
- Smart appearance
- Confident with people
- Can follow procedures
- Willing to learn
We as a team have a ‘passion for pipes’ and pride ourselves on the friendly and professional service we provide our customers.
Don’t delay – join us today.