Role: Business Development Manager
Salary: £35,000-£40,000 (negotiable) plus car plus bonus plus career
Location: London / Home Counties
Product: Building Materials / Construction Supplies / M&E / HVAC / Plant Hire
Our client is expanding!!
Description: A market leader in the hiring and servicing of press fitting tools & accessories, access equipment, generators and site services equipment to the mechanical, electrical and fire protection industries.
Having achieved significant growth in recent years an opportunity has arisen to join their dynamic South East sales team based out of London focusing on the hire of their extensive fleet of small tools and plant into the mechanical and electrical (M&E) industries and associated sectors.
- Proactively target new business opportunities within the target sectors as agreed with the Sales Manager
- Increase profitable revenue through effectively maximising sales from existing and prospective customers
- Assist existing and potential clients in selecting the products best suited to their requirements
- Develop and maintain a thorough knowledge of the range of products and services available for hire, their application, technical details, market conditions and competitor activities
- Manage any pricing enquiries / discounts etc.
- Ensure that a consistently high level of customer service is provided at all times
- Sales experience within the M&E / heating / HVAC / Pipeline industries would be of particular interest
- Hungry, ambitious and driven
- Takes initiative and works under their own direction
- Focused on customer satisfaction; sets high quality standards
- Keeps up to date with market intelligence and trends
- Identifies business opportunities to increase business turnover and profitability
- Experienced in a fast-paced, competitive sales environment
- Ability to negotiate sales in order to maximise profitability
- The desire to succeed and progress within the company
Our client is a highly successful expanding company. They have a friendly team and a great company culture providing opportunities for progression. If you would like to be considered for this Area Sales Manager position please apply online and one of our team will be in touch.