Customer Service & Internal Sales Administration Apprentice
Location: Shirley B90 4NY
Based in Shirley, near Solihull, Embrass Peerless is the leading, independent national distributor of plumbing valves, fittings and waste products, with over 30 years of experience supplying to the merchant trade.
We are looking to appoint Internal Office Administrators who are reliable, enthusiastic, vibrant and willing to learn.
Candidates should ideally have good communication and IT skills and should be able to work well within a team environment.
Your duties and responsibilities:
- Interacting with both customers and external sales representatives in order to provide service based sales support in a busy sales office environment.
- Dealing with a high volume of inbound calls
- Processing sales orders accurately and efficiently
- Handling and resolving customer after-sale enquiries
- Providing accurate information to enable sales upon request
- Providing support as necessary to the External Sales Team
- Managing information to ensure that the sales process runs efficiently
- Communicating effectively with the Sales Office Manager
- General administrative duties
Throughout your Apprenticeship you will build knowledge, skills and behaviours that support you in your capabilities and role, covering basic selling techniques, customer service, systems, negotiation and much more. At the end of your apprenticeship, you will receive Maths and English certifications if completed and your L4 Sales Executive Qualification.
Programme Duration 15months (including End point assessment)
Salary: £12000 pa with full-time position and salary to be reviewed upon completion of apprenticeship Terms of Employment: Full time Working Hours: Mon-Thurs 8.30am-5.00pm, Fri 8.30am-4.00p