Fork Lift Truck Driver
Monday to Friday 7:00am – 5:00pm/ Saturday 7:00am – 12:00pm (1in, 1 off)
We are seeking an Forklift Truck Driver to join our family business. We pride ourselves on our customer experience and our FLT drivers are central to keeping our customers happy.
Whilst experience is preferable, attitude and behaviours are what under pin our core values. We want colleagues who put the customer first and always go the extra mile.
We believe the core values of the Lords Group create a working environment where colleagues enjoy coming to work and offer the very best industry experience to our customers. A culture of career development through on and off-site training is offer to support our colleagues allowing everyone to
be the best they can be.
Over the last 10 years through huge transitional growth we have kept our core beliefs to be a better business every day. Our customers have travelled this journey with us as our branches and area coverage has developed. This success achieved is due to the continued investment in what we call our
three 3 P’s: People – Plant – Property.
Known in the merchant world for our professionalism, innovation and progressive development, our business established in 1985 has grown to employee over 370 colleagues whilst maintaining the ‘family feel’ of our early roots. The business manages with a supportive, open and passionate
approach, offering the very best environment for both colleagues and customers. And we’re not stopping there! The future holds many opportunities, and we have a determined focus to make sure that we achieve further growth. These are exciting times, and we know we have the
fundamental resources to make it happen.
What we need from you:
- To be the first point of contact for customers arriving at the branch
- Provide excellent customer service
- Ensure goods are checked, accounted for and loaded / unloaded correctly
- Ensure our warehouse and yard is operationally efficient and our health & safety culture is embraced
What skills are we looking for:
- Great communication skills
- Previous experience in a merchant environment is preferable
- Team player
- Can do attitude
- Puts the customer first
- Keeps people SAFE
What we will give you in return:
- Being part of a growing family business where colleagues are at centre of what we do
- Opportunities for personal and career development
- On-going training
- Continuous investment in our branches
- 21 days holiday plus 8 public and bank holidays
- A competitive package including a discretionary bonus
- Excellent benefits and an employee assistant package
Like the sound of this opportunity? Then apply today!