Salary Up to £22,000
Our client is a leading national Tool & Plant Hire company with branches throughout the UK. They are currently seeking an experienced Customer Service Advisor to work as part of their team based in Manchester, near Stretford. The successful applicant will be dealing with clients from the initial enquiry stages through to quotation, follow up, processing of the hire orders and transport to site.
In addition to inbound enquiries they are looking for someone with a proactive approach who can investigate further business opportunities with both new and existing clients.
Knowledge of tool / plant and construction hire equipment would be beneficial. However if you experience in a customer service environment then we want to hear from you.
- Excellent customer service skills and telephone manner
- Ability to multi task and demonstrate initiative and commitment
- Time-management skills, a flexible approach and a ‘can do’ attitude
- Self-motivated with the ability to work under own initiative
- Customer Service skills / Tele Sales
- Tool and Plant/ Hire Controller Experience
The successful Hire Controller will have a positive and ‘can do’ attitude and be able to work in a fast paced environment. Building up a good rapport is extremely important, so you must be personable and willing to go the extra mile. This role is all about attitude!
The Benefits for the Hire Controller will be:
- Starting salary of up to £23,000 (dependent upon experience)
- Full time permanent role
- Excellent opportunities for progression
Tool and Plant Hire, Tool & Plant, Powered Access, Hire Controller, Telesales, Customer Service, Building Supplies, Builders Merchants.
If you feel that you meet the requirements, please apply online or contact the office: 0161 660 2548. URGENT VACANCY – APPLY NOW!!
Related Jobs (11)
Various Roles – Hire sector on 16th June 2020
Trade Counter Sales on 16th June 2020
RGB South Molton – Temporary Part Time Administrator on 25th February 2020 Temporary