We are looking for 4 apprentices to join our busy Living Spaces kitchen and bathroom design team.
As one of our apprentices you’ll be able to earn whilst you learn. As well as having academic support provided by our Apprenticeship learning partner, LEAP.
Here at Elliotts, we’re clearly doing something right…. we’ve been around for 178 years, helping our customers build. Our Managing Director, Tom, is the great-great-great grandson of our founder.
We understand that choosing a new kitchen or bathroom is a big decision. That’s why here at Elliotts, we like to get to know our customers. Whether you’re greeting customers for the first time in store or visiting them in their own homes, you’ll take time to listen to their wants and needs and inspire them by talking passionately about the kitchen or bathroom they dream of. You’ll create innovative designs that will help them achieve their aspirations.
Your Duties; include although not limited to:
- Provide an outstanding one to one service to retail & trade customers
- Engage with customers from the initial enquiry through to the delivery of the product
- Design kitchens and bathrooms for customers; bring a vision to life in a face-to-face capacity
- Utilise other products in store to increase sales
- Provide guidance and advice on the latest products and designs
- Offer a consultative service to customers
- Provide any technical information as required
- Close customer sales effectively after providing quotes
- Visit customers in their home for consultations and measurements
- Project management
** A valid driving license would be a desired
What we offer in return:
- A competitive Apprenticeship salary
- A friendly work environment with an experienced team to help and support you
- The potential for a permanent role at the end of your apprenticeship
- Free tea & coffee and monthly pizza lunches
- An unlimited training budget
Level 3 Fitted Furniture Design technician,
Throughout this 12 month programme you will gain understanding of products, Computer aided design, the market place, build selling skills and experience in customer service, project management, installation and creative design.
Like the sound of this opportunity? Fantastic!