An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Branch Manager to join our branch in Leeds on a full time, permanent basis. The successful applicant will receive a competitive salary plus a company car and fantastic benefits!
Myers Building Supplies has 14 branches mainly throughout Yorkshire and is part of the family owned Myers Group. This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful family business with strong links to the local community.
In return for your hard work and commitment as our Branch Manager you will receive a competitive salary in addition to great benefits such as:
– Excellent Holiday Allowance (including your Birthday Off) which increases with length of service.
– Pension Scheme
– Company Car
– Bupa Private Healthcare
– Training & Development Programs to help meet your career ambitions
– Staff Discounts
– Employee Assistance Program
– Death in Service
To be considered for our Branch Manager position you must be enthusiastic with a positive attitude and enjoy working within a busy trade environment. You will be sales driven whilst having the ability to manage the day to day operations of the branch.
Responsibilities of the Branch Manager role include:
– Building and maintaining positive customer relationships in order to increase sales
– Managing branch accounts including a P&L budget
– Managing the day to day operations and stock at the branch
– Managing and motivating staff
– Setting the standards of Health and Safety and housekeeping within the branch
Skills and attributes required of our Branch Manager:
– Enjoy working as part of a team in a busy trade environment
– Commercial awareness, highly self-motivated and organised, good time-management
– Operational experience in transport planning, health & safety, stock management
– Customer focused, excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
– Exceptional customer service skills together with a friendly and positive attitude
– Professional personal presentation, attitude and demeanour
– Ability to build and maintain positive customer relationships, lead and motivate a team
– Knowledge of building products
If you would to apply or for further information on the role please email email@example.com
Related Jobs (44)
Various Roles – Hire sector on 16th June 2020