The main focus of this role will be to work closely with the Director, to provide administrative support on a one to one basis. You will have a wide range of duties revolving around implementing business efficiencies, supporting the expansion of all the Laker Builders Merchant Depots. The role involves administrational support to ensure key Company objectives are hit, which will include at times assistance to key reports. The primary skillsets required are Social Media & Marketing, plus a thorough understanding of the full MS365 package. Tasks are likely to include;
Key Activities & Responsibilities:
- English proficiency, Proof reading, constructing replying to emails. Organising contacts, prioritising tasks. ability to multitask as necessary.
- Meeting and greeting clients & suppliers at all levels of seniority.
- Organising and maintaining diary and appointments, outstanding time management skills.
- Carrying out background marketing & project research and presenting findings. Good SMO/SEO understanding
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations.
- Organising and attending meetings taking minutes and distributing to attendees. ensuring the Director is always well prepared.
- Liaising with clients new and existing and all members of staff as necessary.
- Carrying out special projects or support with associated research as often required.
- Managing & checking Lakers e-commerce website, checking developer changes.
- Good SMO & SEO understanding, along with marketing experience.
- PA Diploma or Certification would be considered an advantage.
- Due to the nature of the role, understanding sensitivity of issues and the need for discretion and confidentiality are also essential attributes.
- Good understanding and Program Management.
- Social Media & Marketing experience and expertise will be a mandatory requirement
- Ability to quickly establish credibility and respect and build strong working relationships with department managers and all staff. Demonstrable maturity, professionalism and gravitas, tack & diplomacy.
- Extremely well organised, with excellent attention to detail.
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written, ability to communicate with colleagues and clients at all levels.
- Self-motivated, with an ability to work and think under own initiative.
- Highly proficient in all Cloud, OneDrive, SharePoint and Cloud CRM. Accomplished with Excel spreadsheets.
- Sales & Marketing experience mandatory.
- Experienced PA (basic finance knowledge or some experience in finance industry)
- Job Types: Full-time.
In summary Laker Builders Merchant require a self-motivated individual, with a flexible approach, excellent communication skills and a customer-focused attitude. An individual very ‘au fait’ in marketing, finance and experienced with latest MS365 releases.
Based from Gatwick, Hours: TBA
28 days annual leave
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: £24,000.00 to £27,000.00 / year
Related Jobs (13)
Branch Manager – Eastbourne/ Hastings Area – SRS Recruitment Solutions on 1st January 2019 Full Time