Sales and Stock Administrator – 37.5 hours
This is predominantly an office based role for someone with a solid knowledge of the building industry and products, preferably who has previously worked in a trade or builders merchant. You will be a highly self motivated individual with strong IT skills, who is target driven and not shy of new business development.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Improving sales by delivering excellent customer service to local builders & tradesmen, and DIY enthusiasts.
- Sourcing best price for building products and assisting in project management for key customer accounts.
- Serving customers, dealing with enquiries and offering advice
- Co-ordinating appropriate paperwork for sales and deliveries.
- Keeping the allocated area safe, clean and tidy.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Excellent telephone communication skills.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Ability to work in a busy team environment.
- Enthusiasm and motivation.
- Excellent customer service.