Sales Development Executive
This is an exciting opportunity to join theever-growing eCommerce department within one of the UK’s largest independentBuilder’s Merchants. Reporting directly to the Head of eCommerce, this rolewill be integral to success of eCommerce sales in 2020.
The role will include but not belimited to:
- Developing web-based leads into sales
- Manning live chat on the website to answer queries about our products and services to convert users to transactions
- Answering our service hotline to take orders, provide quotes and answer general questions about our products
- Creating and following up quotes generated from the website
- Following up missed leads using web analytics software
- Communicating with suppliers to provide accurate quotes, lead times and answering technical product questions
- Help in developing the ranging and pricing strategy based on customer interactions
- Punctual and highly organised
- Passionate, enthusiastic and customer focussed
- Computer literate with excellent grammar
- Professional telephone manner
- Sales experience
- Excellent construction material product knowledge and willingness to learn about to new products
In return for your hard work as aSales Development Executive, you can expect to receive a whole host of great rewardsand benefits which will include, but is not limited to, a competitive salary, areward and discount platform and a stakeholder pension scheme. For moreinformation on the suite of benefits that we offer, please visit www.bradfords.co.uk.
If you feel you have the skills andexperience required or would like to gain further information, we would love tohear from you! Please apply by sending your CV and Covering letter email@example.com.