To continue to build the team for the new Sussex Branch we are now recruiting for a proactive Sales Persons for this branch. The role is being offered on a full time basis working Monday to Friday 07.30am to 17.00pm plus alternate Saturdays 08.00am to 12.00noon.
Within the Sales role you’ll proactively engage with our customers over the trade counter and by telephone for our local branch. You will be the first point of contact and the perfect host for our customers (Trade and Retail).
You’ll advise customers on the most suitable and advantageous products to use and promote add on items.
You’ll maintain a high standard of presentation within the trade counter and offer excellent levels of customer service at all times.
- You will ensure that the needs of the customers are proactively dealt with as well as adhering to the AVS Health and Safety requirements
- To provide professional, efficient, and effective level of service for all AVS customers at all times.
- To collaborate with senior sales to help price and close active quotations in line with the company pricing model
- To effectively answer trade counter and telephone sales and quotation enquiries quickly, accurately and efficiently
- To cross or up sell to customers where appropriate in order to maximise the value of sale to impact the average order value
- To responsibly manage customer feedback, always maintaining a positive attitude geared to resolving issues to a mutually satisfying conclusion.
- To observe security procedures in place when dealing with cash sales
- To carry out periodic stocktakes, where required
- To maintain required standards of housekeeping in branch at all times
- To support the rest of the branch team as and when needed in the yard or workshop
- Carry out any other reasonable task as requested by your line manager.
Required Knowledge, Experience, Competencies:
- Will have previous customer service/sales experience.
- Experience of dealing with customers over the telephone and face to face and can do so with confidence.
- Proven ability to develop positive relationship with customers and colleagues
- Must be happy to get stuck in, hands on and give support to the rest of the Branch team when necessary.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- A good problem solver, logically minded and good maths skills.
- Good understanding of computer trading systems.
If you would like to apply for this role please send CV/complete the internal application form on the intranet, together with your letter of application to the HR Team (email@example.com)
Related Jobs (20)
RGB Barnstaple – Temporary Part Time Showroom Consultant on 7th October 2020 Temporary
Area Sales Manager- Specialist Drainage Products (North West) on 25th July 2019 Full Time
Experienced Merchant Counter Sales Person – Cranleigh – GU6 8RZ on 14th July 2019 Full Time