Are you an enthusiastic, customer focused individual who has experience of working within the Builders Merchant industry?
Due to an exciting development of our Bradford branch, we have an opportunity for an experienced Sales Specialist to join our team on a full time, permanent basis. The successful candidate will work both face to face and over the phone selling a full range of General Building Materials to both trade and DIY customers. This role will also be responsible for generating leads, creating quotes, closing deals and maintaining a pipeline of projects for future business development.
Myers Building Supplies has 14 branches throughout Yorkshire and is part of the family owned Myers Group. We are looking to recruit a motivated individual with a positive attitude to join our committed and experienced team. This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful family business with strong links to the local community.
The successful Sales Specialist will receive a competitive rate of pay plus fantastic benefits including;
– Excellent Holiday Allowance (including day off on your birthday) which increases with length of service.
– Pension Scheme
– Training & Development Programs to help meet your career ambitions
– Staff Discounts
– Employee Assistance Program
Applications for this Sales role are invited from individuals who:
– Are enthusiastic with a positive attitude
– Enjoy working in a busy trade environment
– Are customer focused
– Enjoy working as part of a team
– Have previous experience working in a builders’ merchant environment
– Have excellent knowledge of general building materials
To become our Sales Person you must have the following skills, experience and attributes:
– A background in Heavyside building materials
– Worked as a Trade Sales Assistant or Assistant Manager
– Good communication skills
– IT literate
– Commercial awareness
– The ability to build and maintain positive customer relationships
To apply, please email your CV to email@example.com