Senior Assistant Branch Manager – Branch of the Year Depot!!!
Hayes / Middlesex
Salary up to £42,000 + company vehicle & bonus.
(Monday – Friday only)
We are recruiting a Senior Assistant Branch Manager for a Flagship Branch – Branch of Year 2018!! This role is effectively at BM level.
We need to find a dynamic, ambitious manager with trade sector experience to come in as a senior No.2 for one of the UKs leading builders’ merchants at their highly successful branch in Middlesex.
Product knowledge is not essential as this can be learnt. It is more about finding the right ‘person’. Management or supervisory experience within the building supplies / merchants / civils and heavy-side drainage sector will naturally be of benefit.
What will I be doing?
As Assistant Depot Manager you will have responsibility for the day to day management of a highly successful branch with a head count of 22 staff and an annual turnover in excess of £20 million.
Primary responsibilities are driving the continued growth of the business, including profit & loss responsibility, staff development and coaching and ensuring that health and safety is adhered to at all times. You will be commercially astute with a proven ability to influence staff members and drive sales.
What skills do I need?
- Proven experience within the merchant sector
- Strong commercial acumen and negotiation skills
- Ability to communicate confidently at all levels
- Strong knowledge of civils, drainage and heavy side building materials
Our client is a recognised Investor in People with staff development, training and recognition at the forefront of their business. The package includes:
- Starting salary of up to £42,000 dependent upon experience
- Strong performance related bonus structure
- Generous holiday entitlements
- Pension contributions
- Excellent opportunities for training and career development
If you feel that you meet the requirements, please contact the office: 0161 660 2548 or email. APPLY NOW!! Please quote Ref: ABM/MP-4421