Role: X2 Technical / Commercial Sales Managers – Construction Sales
Product: Steel Frame Systems & building boards – Insulation & Cladding Sector
1) South London / Kent / Sussex
Circa £40,000-£50,000 plus car allowance and bonuses.
Our client is a very well-respected multi-national manufacturer of steel framing system (SFS) facades and building boards. Used in residential flats, apartments, healthcare and educational developments. They have two fantastic opportunities for Technical & Commercial Sales Managers covering the Midlands Region and the South East Region, focusing on the promotion of their Steel Framing Systems (SFS) products to Architects, Specifiers, Developers, Main Contractors and sub-contractors.
Working closely with the specification team the role will focus on protecting the specification, project tracking and pricing and developing strong relationships with clients at all levels. Managing a large sales budget in the region of £10m per annum this role requires a true Sales Professional from within the Construction Supply Sector.
Knowledge of steel framing systems is advantageous but by no means essential; the primary focus is on finding a proven External Sales / Business Development professional, with the drive and aptitude to succeed. Of particular interest are Sales Executives from within the construction supplies sector with a proven track record of account management at all levels and a network of contacts within the sector.
This permanent, full time position is ideal for an individual looking to work within a fast paced sales role; someone that has the ability to pick up technical knowledge of products quickly.
Working as an Area Manager you will work to ensure that our client delivers its market strategy, seeking the best commercial performance of the clients brands within the guidelines laid down by the management team. You will also
- Ensure face to face customer contact is maintained with key existing and prospective customers in the commercial sector for all brands.
- Manage the relationship with sub-contractors and key personnel in the distribution sector and ensure commercial projects are won by supporting specifications as well as discretional business.
- Identify new market opportunities and feedback market intelligence to the business.
- Update CRM daily with project tracking information, customer call details and demonstrate effective diary management aligned with the rating and ranking report for the area.
Candidates from associated sectors would be of great interest (structural insulation, building envelop, insulation, cladding, facades, roofing, commercial interiors, partitioning, etc.)
If you feel that you meet the requirements, please apply online or contact the office: 0161 660 2548. URGENT VACANCY. APPLY NOW!! Please quote Ref: SFS/DP-101
Related Jobs (9)
AWM Sales Engineer – Storm Water Control (Northern Region) on 9th May 2019 Full Time
Plant Fitter – North London / Middlesex / Enfield – GCS Associates on 15th February 2019 Full Time