Responsible to: Trading Director / Sales & Marketing Co-Ordinator
Based: John Nicholls Head Office – Adderbury
Hours of work: Monday – Friday 8.30am to 5.00pm (30-minute lunch break)
Job Purpose: Day to day management of Customer Reward Scheme, administrative support to Trading Team.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Customer Reward Scheme
- Liaising with internal staff and external customers via telephone and email concerning Reward Scheme Queries.
- Daily management and administration of Reward Scheme system, including creation of user profiles, uploading of sales figures and reward approvals.
- Liaise with external reward company to organise rewards and customer redemptions.
- Prepare monthly analysis for Nicholls Rewards Scheme, making recommendations and distributing accordingly.
- Liaise with Marketing Co-ordinator to arrange monthly e-shots, promotions and digital marketing relating to Reward Scheme.
- Set up and attend quarterly Reward Scheme roadshows across branch network.
- Trading Team Administrative Support
- Manage hospitality events, including booking and coordinating with the relevant departments and or staff involved.
- Assist the Sales & Marketing Co-Ordinator with the setup of customer trade events and attend as required.
- Attend and co-ordinate hospitality and trade events as required.
- Provide administrative support to Sales & Marketing Co-Ordinator as required.
- Provide administrative support to Trading Director as required.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures, to include the Company Dress Code Policy, Standards of Performance Policy and Health and Safety Policy.
Role specific person specification:
- High level of self-motivation.
- Excellent organisation skills, with the ability to prioritise workload.
- Must have a personable character with the ability to interact with a variety of different levels.
- Conscientious manner and approach to all tasks.
- Strong administrative skills.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to adapt these to suit all levels of those personnel internal and external to the business.
- Ability to work autonomously and adapt, set own deadlines and multitask.
- Be a team player and work well with peers.
- Be enthusiastic and dependable.
- Must be very PC literate and have a sound working knowledge of Microsoft Office (particularly Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook) and other Windows based applications.
Related Jobs (41)
Technical / Commercial Sales Managers – Construction Sales on 10th November 2019 Full Time
Technical / Commercial Sales Manager – Construction Sales on 8th November 2019 Full Time