Yard Apprentice – Waterloo
Illingworth Ingham M/cr Ltd has been a highly successful, independent, family run Timber merchant since 1929. This is an excellent opportunity to join one of our many branches across the north west.
We have a vacancy for a full time Yard Apprentice at our branch in Waterloo. As a member of our Yard Team you will be responsible for the day to day running of the yard under our Yard Supervisor.
L2 Trade Supplier
Throughout your apprenticeship, you will play a key role in assisting customers with our full range of building supplies products with an emphasis on Timber and Joinery. Product knowledge and customer service.
Your duties will include:
- Managing stock in and out (to external clients)
- Picking and Packing
- Store transfers & stock control
- Completing the paperwork within the office
- Raising quotations
- Processing orders
- Additional responsibilities as industry knowledge grows (Inc of forklift license)
HOURS OF WORK
Monday to Thursday 08:00-17:00 Friday 08:00 – 16:30 & Alternate Saturdays 08:00am – 12.30pm
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive salary and annual bonus
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Great discounts across Illingworth Ingham Ltd
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Opportunities for career progression and further training